100% Grass Fed Bison
Our award winning, 100% Grass Fed Bison Jerky comes from bison that are allowed to roam and graze in a pasture. We work hard to keep our Bison in a natural and stress free environment, ensuring your jerky is delicious and free of hormones, steroids and antibiotics. Our jerky is made fresh in our shop and contains NO gluten, MSG, nitrates, preservatives or chemicals.
Call us in store, to check availability of additional fresh/frozen bison products.
Award-Winning Bison Jerky
Our jerky is created using an old family recipe and the very finest of ingredients. USDA approved, all natural 100% grass-fed bison, NO gluten, MSG, nitrates, preservatives or chemicals will be found in our product. It's our goal to provide you with a nutritional and natural snack that is perfect for working professionals, athletes, fitness fanatics and home-makers alike.
Grass Fed Bison
Our bison products are made of 100% Grass Fed Bison combined with pure organic spices.
Our Bison Jerky is made fresh and contains No gluten, MSG, nitrates or preservatives.
Years in Business
We've been selling Bison to some of the best customers in the world for the last 21+ years!
We've shipped out an actual TON of Bison Jerky over the years - A perfect, all natural snack for you and your family.
Looking for the very BEST Bison Jerky?
Black Forest Bison is the right place!! We've been presented countless awards for our delicious Bison Jerky - From Grand Champion (Best Bison Jerky 2005) at the National Bison Association to winning the 2009 Scovie Award (Fiery Foods & BBQ Magazine), Black Forest Bison has a storied tradition of offering delicious, hand-crafted Jerky to our amazing customers.
- 1st Place, 2009 Scovie Award, Fiery Foods & BBQ Magazine – Caliente Canyon Spice Bison Jerky
- Grand Champion, Best Bison Jerky 2005 as judged by HGTV celebrity, Paul James (Host of Gardening by the Yard) at the National Bison Association – Gunsmoke Bison Jerky
- 1st Place, 2007 Fiery Foods Challenge Zest Fest – Caliente Canyon Spicy Bison Jerky
- 2nd Place, 2007 Fiery Foods Challenge Zest Fest – Double Black Diamond Bison Jerky
- Featured in the December 2007 Chili Pepper Magazine as 1 of the Top 10 gifts for Chili Lovers
- Bronze Trophy Winner – Pen of Two Heifer Calves, Rocky Mountain Bison Association, 2005
- 3rd Place, Dutch Oven Cookoff, Rapid City – Gunsmoke Bison Jerky
- Just to name a few!
Gunsmoke | Grass Fed Bison Jerky$16.00 – $30.00
Bison Butt Naked Jerky | 100% Grass Fed Buffalo Jerky$16.00 – $30.00
Tombstone Teriyaki | Gluten Free Bison Jerky$16.00 – $30.00
Caliente Canyon | 100% Grass Fed Buffalo Meat$16.00 – $30.00
Fresh Bison Jerky -
a healthy snack
Did you know that bison meat contains fewer calories, less fat and more protein than ground beef? The American Heart Association recommends bison meat due to its low fat and cholesterol content.